Session 1 | Why Success Isn’t Enough
- Introduction to the grace-based parenting model and the four parts or dimensions that make up this grace-based plan for parenting.
- Introduction to the fourth level of the grace-based parenting plan – True Greatness
- Concepts in this study are developed further in the book, Raising Kids for True Greatness
- Enjoy learning about raising your kids the way God raises His – with grace!
Session 2 | The Heart of True Greatness
- It is easy to focus on the wrong priorities when we are raising our kids.
- Aiming our kids at a future of success has some major drawbacks.
- Truly great people are the ones we turn to in our time of need.
Session 3 | The Success Illusion
- Contrasting the Success Illusion with True Greatness
- The Four Superficial Measurements that our culture has for success.
Session 4 | The Paradox of True Greatness
- God’s math is different from the world’s math when it comes to how He adds up the things that truly matter.
- The Sermon on the Mount gives us many paradoxes that illustrate the heart of true greatness.
- Those who pursue God’s heart for true greatness gain a reward that lasts forever.
Session 5 | The Secret Weapon of True Greatness
- Grace is the phenomenal power behind true greatness.
- There are four qualities of a truly great heart.
- Parents who live a life of true greatness themselves have the greatest opportunity to build these four qualities into their children’s’ hearts.
Session 6 | Living Large By Thinking Big
- Our power to raise truly great kids comes from God.
- Comparing scarcity thinkers with abundant thinkers.
- Abundant thinking prepares a heart for true greatness.
Session 7 | Preparing Your Children to Answer the Three Biggest Questions in Life
- The impact of answering these questions well; both here on earth and for eternity.
- How true greatness prepares our children to thrive in life.
- You can do it parents.