Session 9 - What’s Your Beef Night
When it comes to granting our kids the freedom to be candid, our kids need a respectful way to tell us what is on their minds. The Kimmels had a What’s Your Beef Night in their home to help accomplish this. We encourage you to give it a try and then let us know how it went. It is very important to follow all of the steps completely. Bon Appetite!
What’s Your Beef Night
- Treat your kids to their favorite item on your family menu.
- Allow them to candidly but respectfully share anything that you have done to embarrass, frustrate or anger them.
- Do not try to defend, explain or justify your actions.
- Simply ask forgiveness.
- This opens the way for them to have a private “What’s Your Beef” moment with you anytime they need to.
- Email us and let us know how it went.