You only have a few short years with your child. Why not make the most of the time you have?
The challenges of raising kids in today’s world are staggering. Kids face unprecedented obstacles in school, through the media, over the internet, from their peers and as a result of the breakdown of the family. This second part of the Grace Based Parenting small group video study will give parents the confidence and skills to raise kids who flourish in their culture by building character for life.
Based on his book, Raising Kids Who Turn Out Right, Dr. Tim Kimmel gives parents a positive strategy for raising kids who can stand up to the pressures around them by raising them from the inside out with character. The Building Character small group study will help you:
- Raise kids who can thrive in a hostile culture
- Instill the six most critical character traits that a child needs to turn out right
- Prepare kids for the biggest challenges of life—loneliness, fear, temptation, betrayal…
- Minimize the hassles of parenting
- Maximizes the potential of your children’s future
- Apply practical lessons that work with your kids
The Building Character DVD study will give you a strategy for raising your kids on purpose. Like a blueprint serves the builder of a beautiful home, this study will give you practical ways to use character to build happy, confident children who can stand strong and reach their true potential in the future.
Get the confidence and skills to raise kids who flourish in their culture by building character for life.