Creating an Atmosphere of Grace
You’ve been handed a piece of history in advance –
a gracious gift you send to a time you will not see.
In Part One of the Grace Based Parenting Video Series: Creating An Atmosphere Of Grace is a refreshing small group study where Dr. Tim Kimmel focuses on the first two levels of this grace-based model of parenting. You will discover what your children’s driving INNER NEEDS are and how to meet them. You will also be introduced to FOUR FREEDOMS you can give your children that will strengthen your relationship with them and their relationship with God.
Grace Based Parenting: Creating An Atmosphere Of Grace will help you:
- Find the balance point in a world of extremes
- Keep from investing your energies in a long list of things that don't matter
- Make parenting more fun
- Liberate your children emotionally and spiritually
- Prepare your whole family for a lifetime of healthy choices and relationships - with God and with each other
- Know the best way you can meet your kids' most basic needs - the way God meets all of ours
- Teach your child to navigate their culture, choose better friends, and make wiser choices
Parents can expect to go away with a blueprint for building confident, courageous, and cooperative kids. Grace Based Parenting will show them a grace-based, character-driven model to nurture well- rounded and loving kids—and have a great time in the process!